EXPERTISE & PASSION
• Recording, mixing and music production are our watchwords.
From isolated vocals, to live recording of groups, including composition, arrangement, sound-design, or sound restoration, we offer a wide range of services.
• Surrounded by a large network of professionals, we can also advise you and guide you towards the best solutions for the realization of your productions.
• We also have a mobile studio, allowing the realization of a nomadic project, or the recording of a concert in multi-tracks.
Équipés d'un large parc de micros et de préamplis haut de gamme, nous enregistrons tout type de sources sonores.
Nous proposons des services de composition, arrangement, sound design, réalisation et scoring.
Le mixage est une étape délicate et essentielle. Nous mettons à disposition notre expérience et nos compétences au service de vos projets.
TECHNIQUES & KNOW-HOW
ITB, HYBRID OR ANALOGUE MIXING
We combine the best of technologies to optimize the rendering of your project, and adapt our methodology to your expectations.
• ITB (In The Box)
The mixing is done entirely in the computer, in digital.
Advantages: flexibility of recall in case of modifications.
The mixing is done entirely in analog on our console and our external racks.
Pros: The sound is organic, vintage, and very natural.
This is the technique we use the most, because it combines the strengths of analog and digital.
Long specialists in mixing techniques developed in reggae in Jamaica, we offer dub remixes of your songs.
Can't make it to the session? Send us your files, we mix them with the same rigor and the same requirement as in your presence. Send your files
You are a musician or performer, and cannot be present at a session. Record from your home, we synchronize our computers, and recover your audio data live. Video telephony in support!
This technique requires installing client software on your computer.
• We organize individual or group MAO (Computer Aided Music) training on request. They aim to raise awareness or improve different audiences in current techniques of music production.
• The training sessions are aimed at professional or amateur musicians, or actors from the cultural, social and educational fields.
DISCOVERY OF THE SOUND PROFESSIONS
• WHO ?
- All audiences (from 15 years old)
- Per group up to 5 people
In order to complete the internal course in school or training, 129H
offers guided tours of its premises.
- History of the studio and the structure
- Technicality of a studio: construction, acoustics and equipment
- Profession: sound engineer
• HOW? 'OR' WHAT ?
- 2 hour visit
- In the premises of 129H STUDIO
• WHO ?
- Audience with musical and computer music bases
- Up to 3 people
Approach to mixing and sound recording in the environment of modern and urban music:
- Digital audio chain
- Choice of microphones
- Organization of the DAW (Digital Audio Worstation)
- Role of the sound engineer
- Recording and mixing in situation with the participants
• HOW? 'OR' WHAT ?
- Half day of 4 hours
- In the premises of 129H STUDIO, or on the move